CELTIC SALT AND HEALING – Celtic Sea Salt can profoundly affect healing of various ailments – simply by balancing out the body's intended mineral levels. Here are some examples:
1. Sinus or Bronchial Congestion – Celtic Salt has an affinity for mucous. It literally draws it out of the body. When you use Celtic Salt, particularly doing the Salt Cleanse below, you will greatly increase the mucous blown out the nose and coughed up.
2. Nourishing the Adrenals – Your adrenal glands run on sodium, but what they need is not the toxic refined sodium chloride table salt, but a whole, unrefined salt. A significant part of immune response comes from adrenal hormone secretions. But if your adrenals are weak and stressed out, they have nothing to give when you feel that cold or flu coming on.
3. Preventing Illness – More heavily salting food at the first signs of sickness can counteract the illness. Celtic Salt stimulates cellular energy and enhances resistance to infections. This may be due in part to Celtic Salt's beneficial effect on the adrenal glands.
4. Better, Longer Sleep – I've discovered from personal experience and that of clients that taking Celtic Salt at bedtime, as when temporarily doing the Salt Cleanse, generally results in longer, uninterrupted, more refreshing sleep.
5. High Blood Pressure – Everyone thinks high blood pressure is aggravated by salt. That's true and false. Refined, toxic table salt is an irritant to the body that can cause high blood pressure. Many people experience a lowering of blood pressure by using Celtic Salt.
6. Fluid Retention – Did you ever in your wildest dreams think someone would tell you that a special type of natural salt would reverse fluid retention? Using Celtic Sea Salt many people lose fluid weight from the proper balancing out of the minerals in salt. Eat refined sodium chloride only salt and you'll get fluid retention as the body tries to neutralize this toxin. Eat Celtic Salt and the body can be properly balanced out on its electrolyte minerals and release that retained water.
7. Trauma – Extra Celtic Salt can be beneficial for shock, severe burns (not externally), hemorrhage, surgery and physical trauma.
8. Other Conditions – This type of natural salt is also reported to help correct excess acidity, relieve allergies, relieve skin diseases, and restore better digestion through stimulating hydrochloric acid secretions.