3.2.1 General restrictions on how you may use LOVME Online Services to access, view and/or listen to LOVME Content
(a) You may not infringe or try to infringe the privacy or other rights of other LOVME Online Services users. This includes you storing or trying to store personal data or usage details of other LOVME Online Services users.
(b) You may not infringe any applicable law (for instance copyright law) when using LOVME Online Services to access, view or listen to LOVME Content.
(c) You may not subject LOVME Online Services and/or LOVME Content to any derogatory treatment or use them in such a way that would bring LOVME into disrepute (with reference to LOVME LOVME Help Page), or cause LOVME to incur liability to any third party (with reference to LOVME Editorial Guidlines).
(e) You may not directly or indirectly charge others for accessing, viewing or listening to any LOVME content, or commercialize or attempt to re-sell LOVME Content in any way, which includes advertising or selling any goods and services which offer LOVME Content.
(f) You may not directly or indirectly suggest any endorsement or approval by LOVME of a product or service (for instance, a personal website) or any non-LOVME entity, product or content or any belief or opinion expressed within a product or service.
(g) You may not disrupt or try to disrupt LOVME Online Services. You agree not to use LOVME Online Services to distribute software viruses or other harmful programs, or use LOVME Online Services to engage in harmful, harassing or otherwise objectionable activity, including activity inhibiting access to LOVME Online Services by others.
(h) You may not harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any other person using LOVME Online Services or transmit obscene or offensive content or disrupt the normal flow of dialogue within LOVME Online Services, in particular, on LOVME message board(s), forum(s), group(s) and blog(s).
(i) Additional Terms for particular LOVME Online Services may allow you to display the LOVME Content on your website, blog or other product or service, but you may not display LOVME Content where it is on or in connection with Excluded Products or Services, namely products or services which: contain pornography and sexually explicit content;
(1) contain offensive text or images;
(2) incite hatred whether based on race, religion, gender, sexuality or otherwise, or promote, encourage or facilitate anti-social behaviour;
(3) contain gratuitous violence or promote, encourage or facilitate violence;
(4) promote, encourage or facilitate terrorism or other activities that risk national security;
(5) discriminate against any specific social group or otherwise exploit vulnerable sections of society;
(6) promote, facilitate or encourage illegal activity;
(7) are misleading, defamatory, or that contain illegal, or otherwise actionable content under U.S. law;
(8) infringe individual privacy (based on the parameters laid down in the “Privacy” chapter of LOVME’s Editorial Guidelines);
(9) put the welfare of children at risk;
(10) promote the tobacco industry or the armaments industry (including gun clubs);
(11) where presence of a LOVME application might be perceived as damaging LOVME’s reputation for advocating on behalf of the children and families affected by the veterans’s toxic military exposure;
**This list is not exhaustive and may be amended by LOVME from time to time (collectively referred to as “Excluded Products or Services”).